To the west of "Nishi Honganji Temple", there is an area commonly known as "Shimabara".
There is a gate called "Omon",
A long time ago, one willow tree called "a willow in return" is swaying.
When 10 years have passed since I moved to the "Kyomachiya" near the Omon
We started a small inn here.
The inn is a "Kyomachiya" that will soon be 100 years old.
It is a small inn that welcomes two groups per day.
The Shimabara area is a friendly town with a downtown atmosphere rather than a tourist destination.
Please come and meet here in Kyoto, which you have never known before.
I will do my best to make it a regular camp for everyone.
You will stay in the room with 10 tatami mats called "Miruiro no Nami"or the room with a 6-mat room called "Aoi kaze".
* If you are staying with 5 people or more, you can use it privately. We would recommend you to book at your earliest convenience.
MIRUIRO NO NAMI (2 to 5 people)
From the color of the wall after more than 90 years, Takuma Noda of Noda Print Studio imagined the seaweed swaying in the waves, and drew the wave of light swaying in the sliding doors. It faces the main street.
10 tatami mats + 3 tatami mats, Toilet, washroom
AOI KAZE (1 to 3 people)
The sliding doors that were initially included were blue and white checkered sliding doors, similar to "Shokin-tei" in "Katsura Imperial Villa"．There was a way to reproduce this as it is, but there were newly created with the checkered pattern as a motif. It faces the back garden.
6 tatami mats + 3 tatami mats, Toilet, washroom
Wi-Fi, washroom, toilet, bath, refrigerator, microwave, various tableware (shared), TV, air conditioner, hair dryer
* Samue (Japanese style pajamas), bath towel, face towel, toothbrush, public bath set, and shampoo, conditioner, and body shampoo are available for the bath..
* Rental bicycles are also available [free].
(Our bicycles are insured, but please be careful about accidents.)
Bath and curfew
- The bath is shared. Please use it in order from the one who arrived earlier.
- You can enjoy public baths and spa nearby.
- Samue is available, so please feel free to use it when you go for a walk or a public bath.
- A public bath return box is available.
- There is no curfew, but please contact us if it is late.
- We will keep your luggage before check-in and after check-out.
(Please let us know the time in advance as we may be not in the office)